Saturday, February 5, 2011

Foot: Multi-genre autobiography

Haha, I kept meaning to post on this because I started the project last week, but then life got in the way and I, very unfortunately and wishing it hadn't have happened, had to deal with another death in the family. Wow, that's a really convoluted sentence. However, I know have the slideshow done, excluding putting in music. I need some time to play around with the music. First I have to decide if I want it in my whole show or not, but that won't take me too long once I find the time.

This project was pretty easy to do, but I did find it hard sometimes to remember all of the things I wanted to put in. I kept going to my sister and would ask her questions, like "What else did we watch as kids?" to come up with more to put in. And then, when I got to literature, music, and movies, I had to keep deleting stuff because I had way too much. As it is, a lot of the slides are crowded, probably too crowded, but whatever. I like the project the way it is and besides figuring out music, I'm not going to mess around with it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment